Mortgage Pre-Approval Checklist
Whether you have completed the pre-qualification process with Traditional Mortgage, LLC or not, you can apply for pre- approval at any time. The first step is to complete a full mortgage loan application.
You will need Photo ID - 2 Forms of Identification (Driver’s License and one additional).
- Your residential address for the past two years.
- Landlord names and addresses for the last two years, if you rented during that time.
Employment & Income History
- Paycheck stubs from the last 30 days showing your year-to-date earnings.
- W-2 or I-9 tax forms (issued by your employer) for the past two years.
- Last two year's personal tax returns and schedules.
- Bank Account Statements from the two most recent months for all checking and savings accounts (all pages).
- Other asset statements from the past two months for any CD's, IRA's, bonds, or other securities (all pages).
- Current real estate holdings, including property address, current market value, mortgage lender's name and address, loan account number, balance and monthly payment.
A list of any new monthly debts not list on your credit report (auto loans, mortgage loans, credit cards, student loans, etc.) including creditor name, address, account number, minimum monthly payment amount and outstanding balance on each account.
Additional documents may be required prior to your mortgage closing. Your licensed Mortgage Loan Officer will let you know if any documents will be needed when you close on your new home. They will work closely with you at each step oof the mortgage process.