VA Home Loan Details
- Are you an active-duty military member, a veteran, or a veteran’s surviving spouse?
- Do you want your loan application processed quickly, without any red tape?
- Are you interested in buying a home with no down payment?
- Do you want to refinance up to 100% of your home value?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then a Veterans Affairs (VA) loan is the best option for you. Such loans can be secured, even with an unimpressive credit score and rating. Unlike other market loans, a VA loan is available as both a fixed rate and ARM mortgage and does not include any monthly insurance (PMI).
VA Home Loan Info
- 0% down
- Valid Certificate of Eligibility
- Additional underwriting requirements will vary by borrower situation
- The VA home mortgage does not require a down payment
- The VA loan program provides qualified veterans with a more competitive interest rate, resulting in a lower mortgage payment
- The VA loan program provides opportunities for qualified veterans who would not otherwise qualify for homeownership through conventional financing